[Tutor] about NLTK

Abdirizak abdi a_abdi406@yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 11:23:05 2003

--0-696791589-1049300524=:25552

hi,

I have question about the modules, I downloaded NLTK module for win32 and I followed the instruction for installation from the web, having dowloaded I the wizardinstallation guided me to complete the installation and it installed the same directory as Python22,  I opened the python interactive window to check whether the installation was successfull I called the module as follows:

>>> from nltk.token import *
Traceback (most recent call last):
ImportError: No module named nltk.token

I consulted the FAQ before posting the question, so what is going on ?

folder structure is as follows:

C:\\Python22\\nltk1.0

thanks in advance

--0-696791589-1049300524=:25552

<P>hi,</P>
<P>I have question about the modules, I downloaded NLTK module for win32 and I followed the instruction for installation from the web, having dowloaded I&nbsp;the wizardinstallation guided me to complete the installation and it&nbsp;installed the same directory as Python22,&nbsp; I opened the python interactive window to check whether the installation was successfull I called the module as follows:</P>
<P>&gt;&gt;&gt; from nltk.token import *<BR>Traceback (most recent call last):<BR>&nbsp; File "&lt;interactive input&gt;", line 1, in ?<BR>ImportError: No module named nltk.token<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; </P>
<P>I consulted the FAQ before posting the question, so what is going on ?</P>
<P>folder structure is as follows:</P>
<P>C:\\Python22\\nltk1.0</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </P>
<P>thanks in advance</P>
--0-696791589-1049300524=:25552--