[Tutor] 2 Different Development Invirments, IDLE & PythonWin 2 different results

Reggie Dugard reggie@merfinllc.com
Wed Apr 2 15:39:04 2003

Danny,

It's hard to believe you ran this EXACT same program under both IDE's
and they behaved differently.  In the listing you gave, there were no
'break' statements in the loop and you don't explicitly exit so it seems
to me that the only way to exit the loop is to type 'Unicorn'.

I don't understand why IDLE would exit after 3 tries.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

--
Reggie