[Tutor] A finished serial line telemetry, data log file generator program. Thanks for the groups help!

Alan Gauld alan.gauld@blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 12:53:02 2003

> Here's the code that's working now: any advice on improvements is
> always welcome.

Looks OK to me Bill. Nice use of comments on code that is inherently
less self documenting that usual Python code! To be really picky you
could have defined some constants to make it more readable and
maintainable instead of some of the "magic numbers" in the serial
calls. But there aren't too many for that to be a big problem.

> A question regarding these emails; is this list
> archived and searchable from some URL?

Yes, ActiveState have an archive which can be searched. The
Python.org site has archives too but they were not searchable
last time I looked.

Alan G