[Tutor] SAXReaderNotAvailable - problems using xml.dom in python2.1.3

Adrian Maier am@fx.ro
Sun Apr 27 04:26:57 2003

Craig Davey (craig@eigentone-solo-collective.net) a scris :
> Greetings
>
> I'm quite new to python so I apologize if I've overlooked the obvious.
> I've just installed python2.1.3 on Mac OS 10.2 and have run into a
> problem demonstrated by the following:
>
>    File "/opt/PYTHON/PYTHON2.1.3/lib/python2.1/xml/sax/__init__.py",
> line 88, in make_parser
>      raise SAXReaderNotAvailable("No parsers found", None)
> xml.sax._exceptions.SAXReaderNotAvailable: No parsers found

Very recently (a few days ago) i had exactly the same problem.
Danny Yoo was kind enough to tell me the solution: you need to install an
additional module called PyXML    (pyxml.sourceforge.net).

Good luck!