[Tutor] Problem

Vijayram Gopu vijayram_groups@yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 18:50:03 2003

--0-1143195001-1059778172=:94937

Hello,

 I want to write a script which should do the following things:

- Read email address from a file and place it in the To address bar.
- Print Hello in the Subject bar.
- Access a file from a directory and attach it to th email.
- Read a text file and copy the message in the text file and copy it in the message area of the email.
- Save it in the outlook box.

The outlook box then sends over the email to the email address specified.

Can I achieve these using Python scripting.. If yes how can we achieve it... I am very new to Python language.. practically know nothing about its syntax etc.

Can anybody suggest how to start it and how to achieve the above task.... I would greatly appreciate if anybody can help me in this regard..

Thankx,

Vijayram Gopu.

--0-1143195001-1059778172=:94937

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;I want to write a script which should do the following things:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>- Read email address from a file and place it in the To address bar.</DIV>
<DIV>- Print Hello in the Subject bar.</DIV>
<DIV>- Access a file from a directory and attach it to th email.</DIV>
<DIV>- Read a text file and copy the message in the text file and copy it in the message area of the email.</DIV>
<DIV>- Save it in the outlook box.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The outlook box then sends over the email to the email address specified.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can I achieve these using Python scripting.. If yes how can we achieve it... I am very new to Python language.. practically know nothing about its syntax etc.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can anybody suggest how to start it and how to achieve the above task.... I would greatly appreciate if anybody can help me in this regard..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thankx,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Vijayram Gopu.</DIV>