[Tutor] Pythonwin/View/Options/Format/APPLY Button won't APPLY

RASTM2 at aol.com RASTM2@aol.com
Mon Aug 4 13:38:02 EDT 2003

--part1_14a.2264ca66.2c5fe58b_boundary

Hello Y'all,

Pythonwin23 #46
Win98(notSE)
Pythonwin - View Menu - Options - Format -
"String with no terminator" - bgcolor

I went and done it. I thought I'd change the Default color for the editor's
"String with no terminator" from Olive Drab ( because I can't see black thru
it)
to a brighter color and now it's set on the Default background color of
White.
The thing just won't APPLY because the APPLY Button won't "un grey".
The change shows up in the little preview changes window on the left
any old how you like it, but it won't even go back to Olive.

I don't get it.
I was huntin' around some of the files for a couple hours and looking for it
in the help but nuthin.

Will some kind person tell me which config file I gotta hack to get any
kinda response from this setting.

I know it's an exterior config file cuz I dumped the whole thing and
downloaded
another one - yah I know, drastic - but I am a Newbie and I would hate to
mess
up something else by hunt and peck.

Ray - Rastm2@aol.com

--part1_14a.2264ca66.2c5fe58b_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello Y'all,<BR>
<BR>
Pythonwin23 #46<BR>
Win98(notSE)<BR>
Pythonwin - View Menu - Options - Format - <BR>
"String with no terminator" - bgcolor<BR>
<BR>
I went and done it. I thought I'd change the Default color for the editor's=20=
<BR>
"String with no terminator" from Olive Drab ( because I can't see black thru=
 it)<BR>
to a brighter color and now it's set on the Default background color of Whit=
e.<BR>
The thing just won't APPLY because the APPLY Button won't "un grey".<BR>
The change shows up in the little preview changes window on the left <BR>
any old how you like it, but it won't even go back to Olive. <BR>
<BR>
I don't get it.<BR>
I was huntin' around some of the files for a couple hours and looking for it=
 <BR>
in the help but nuthin.<BR>
<BR>
Will some kind person tell me which config file I gotta hack to get any<BR>
kinda response from this setting. <BR>
<BR>
I know it's an exterior config file cuz I dumped the whole thing and downloa=
ded<BR>
another one - yah I know, drastic - but I am a Newbie and I would hate to me=
ss<BR>
up something else by hunt and peck.<BR>
<BR>
Ray - Rastm2@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14a.2264ca66.2c5fe58b_boundary--