[Tutor] Executing an executable with commandline options

Khai Nguyen knguyen at seri.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 19:42:06 EDT 2003

Bob,

I think he ask about some thing else.  Could be interesting ...

For example you start an win application which normally show you a
dialogue, and wait, if you don't need to change anyconfiguration like
chose which game to start with you still have to hit the RUN button so
that the application can run!

"How to start such an application in python" is what I understand he
want to ask here.  Am I right.? if I misunderstood, would it be possible
to use python to write a script for starting the applic\game I
describe?(WINNT or windows2000 ope.).

DOS batch file or a short cut link only brings you to the
dialogue\interface where it waits for you to hit return button.  Apart
from Macro applic (using cursor and key pad memory), slow sometime
trouble, I could not think other way.  With python maybe? But, how?

Kind regard

ntk