[Tutor] pyopengl for python 2.3?

SGD vibrations at cetlink.net
Mon Aug 11 22:14:29 EDT 2003

Is anyone using pyopengl with python 2.3 release?

If so can you explain to me how to get around the installer message
"python 2.2 not found". I tried to install from pythons shell but got an
error saying "NameError: name 'std_include_dirs' is not defined" but the
directory strucure is consistant. I'm on windows, it that helps any, and
the error code lines in the setup.py point's tward my MSVS.net directory
and every thing seems to be straight.

Or will I have to wait for a python 2.3 release of pyopengl? If so
anyone got any info on when it might be release, the web site gives no
clues for me to go off of?

Thanks