[Tutor] ANN: Baypiggies User Group Meeting, August 13th 7:30pm

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry at comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 23:28:34 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 15:38, Danny Yoo wrote:

> BayPIGgies: Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python Users Group
>
> When: August 13th, 2003 @ 7:30pm
> Where: Carnegie Institute of Washington
>        at Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA
> Agenda: Python 2.3!
> Speaker: Brett Cannon

Unfortunately these tend to coincide with the Bay Area Debian get togethers.
Tomorrow's is at Triple Rock in Berkeley.  We have 10 years of Debian to
celebrate!

(For those who do not know, Debian is one of the first Linux distributions and
is 100% run and maintained by volunteers for fun.  No money is involved)