[Tutor] wikinehesa

Kirk Bailey idiot1 at netzero.net
Mon Aug 25 13:57:35 EDT 2003

Wikinehesa is now apparently working correctly. All I must do is finish the
upload script, and I can add that to the suite, bundle it into a tarball, and
squirt it out across the world wide wait and see what happens.

Equipped with the usual baseline wikiways, it also will do images,
colorheaderbars, color coordinated page headers and footers, and something I
never saw a wiki do- centering. It offers the usual backsearch, titlelist, and
phrase search functions through buttons or links in the footer, as well as a
permenant link back to the FrontPage (think index.html for example). Although a
little polishing is reasonable, I beleive it is now firmly ensconced into beta
testing stage.

Anyone intrested, here it is:
	http://www.tinylist.org/cfi-bin/wikinehesa.py

--

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Promethieus
  +                              think                                +

Fnord.