[Tutor] Locating Serial module

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Thu Aug 28 12:12:25 EDT 2003

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Khai Nguyen wrote:

> IF you are not sure about which libray is installed on your system, unix
> or PC, you go to the interpreter, or idle and type "modules", without
> paranthese, python will display all libs installed on your system.

That doesn't work for me.  Is that syntax correct?

 >python
 ActivePython 2.2.2 Build 224 (ActiveState Corp.) based on
 Python 2.2.2 (#37, Nov 26 2002, 10:24:37) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
 >>> modules
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
 NameError: name 'modules' is not defined

--
Terry Carroll        |   "I say to you that the VCR is to the American
Santa Clara, CA      |   film producer and the American public as the
                     |       Jack Valenti, MPAA President
Modell delendus est  |       Testimony before Congress, 1982