[Tutor] Need Python script

Bob Rea gapetard@stsams.org
Fri Feb 14 18:38:01 2003

On Friday 14 February 2003 10:42 am, Tim & Brenda Morton=20
wrote:
> I was advised that a scripting program like Python could
> automate this process for me, so I downloaded Python
> 2.2.2 for Windows. The problem is I really don't know
> where to start. I have a Bible database with one verse
> per line and can adapt it so each verse will begin with
> the same reference as found in the html files. This
> should make it easy to find the corresponding verse from
> the reference, but I don't know how to load the files
> into Python and tell it how to do what I want. Can any of
> you help me get started?

Ur, Tim, I would look for an html page that looks up bible=20
verses and see if you can use it. Might be easier than=20
reinventing the wheel. Unless you want to do it for the=20
experience.

--=20
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard@stsams.org
http://www.petard.us

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been. You said you were coming right back.