[Tutor] Simply Regular Expression or Matching question ?

Bob Rea gapetard@stsams.org
Sat Jan 18 13:53:02 2003

On Saturday 18 January 2003 1:26 pm, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry=20
wrote:
> for both you and the original submitter, look into the
> O'Reilly book "Mastering Regular Expressions".  It is not
> a Python book and has more Perl than some would like but
> it does teach how to deal with regex in a good, clear
> manner.

I have been trying to learn reg exps and have read some of=20
this book. What I really need is a set of graduated=20
exercises to learn re's. Something like my high school=20
algebra text book with lots of exercises.

--=20
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard@stsams.org
http://www.petard.us

What do you say to Jesus when he comes again?
Where have you been. You said you were coming right back.