[Tutor] Web Programming Resources

Sean Abrahams Sean Abrahams <sa@sfsu.edu>
Mon Jan 27 19:01:02 2003

Thanks to this list I just found:

"Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing"
http://philip.greenspun.com/panda/index.html

Something I wish I would have found four years ago.

As a young web developer I have seriously been lacking a Mentor. I've
been going it on my own for a year now and have yearned for an
experienced programmer to show me the ropes. Thus, I was hoping some
of you on this list would share the books/resources that have changed
the way you program, and more specifically, for the web.

I can't be thankful enough that I finally signed up for this list, and
look forward to learning each and every day from the posts.

So you don't forget ;), what books/resources do you find essential to
your programming (specifically web programming in my case) and
learning/usage of it?

I would definitely put "Philip and Alex's Guide to Web Publishing" on
my list.

Thanks,
--Sean