FW: [Tutor] string parsing

Justin Ezequiel j.ezequiel@spitech.com
Thu Jan 30 00:57:07 2003

-----Original Message-----
From:	Ezequiel, Justin=20
Sent:	Thursday, January 30, 2003 1:47 PM
To:	'Magnus Lycka'; 'Danny Yoo[dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu]'
Cc:	'tutor@python.org'
Subject:	Re: [Tutor] string parsing

Thanks to Magnus and Danny!

Thanks to Magnus for the ideas!
I will definitely give them a lot of thought and consideration.

Here's a little more information on what I need.
This project is for converting the full text of author-submitted =
documents (including bibliographic references) to XML before =
publication.
Tagging of references is one part of our process that takes up lots of =
time.
This covers more than 200+ scientific journals and authors do not always =
follow the format of the respective journal as reformatting is handled =
by the typesetters.

Thanks to Danny for pointing me to FEBRL!
I will surely look at this after I get current work out of the way.