[Tutor] Exchange Public Folders

Michael Montagne Michael Montagne <montagne@boora.com>
Thu Jul 3 13:00:02 2003

Hey!! There's no message with that code!!  Sorry bout that.What is
supposed to happen is that all the items from the FAX user's inbox are
going to be moved to a Public Folder called 'FAX INBOX'.  I am running
this from a Linux box so I don't have access to any of the win32
extensions, although I could if I must.
I can effectively iterate through the messages but they won't copy.  I'm
sure the rights are OK.  I can also effectively iterate the 'Public
folders/FAX INBOX' folder.  Is this even possible to do?

--
  Michael Montagne  http://www.themontagnes.com  503.226.1575