[Tutor] using regular expressions

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Tue Jul 8 17:05:02 2003

At 15:40 2003-07-08 -0400, Lance E Sloan wrote:
>I've converted a program from Perl that processes output from Whois servers.

Good Python program often look very different than Perl
programs that do the same thing. The kind of line-by-line
conversion you seem to be doing here will probably not lead
to the smartest Python solution, and you might get a much
better suggestion on what to do if you show some more code,
or tell us a bit more about what you really want to do.

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus@thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se