[Tutor] OT: Admin suggestion: Add reply address to mailer

Kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Wed Jul 16 22:30:01 2003

actually, aI beleive that mailman does indeed offer this option, if the postmaster
desires it; you will have to talk to the listdaddy about this, and beats me who that is.

Quentin wrote:
> All the lists I belong to have an auto reply address that will return
> all replies back to the list, instead of to the original poster. Most
> mailing list servers have this option. Is it possible for the Tutor list
> to have it as well?
> If this was a pre decided decision not to have a reply address, I'll
> stand by it, else (elif? :) ), how do the other members feel about it?
>
> Quentin

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Promethieus
  +                              think                                +

Fnord.