[Tutor] piki, wiki, and such

Kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Thu Jul 24 15:39:03 2003

Having great fun, inhaling wikiwiki stuff at a dead run. Think I will take a stab at
writing one.

1. modular is the way to go.
2. instead of hard coding the header and footer into the page viewing routine, I will
    use external files, so the user can edit the sourcefile. Anything in it that needs
it
    can be parsed.
3. piki is big on objects and their methods; looks like I am going to pound the
    legenrary concrete skull into OOP at long last.

The existing one is at
	http://www.tinylist.org/cgi-bin/piki.py

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Promethieus
  +                              think                                +

Fnord.