[Tutor] Looking for some utilities

Tim Johnson tim@johnsons-web.com
Fri Jul 25 12:50:07 2003

I work primarily in Linux these days, but want to
mention three that I have used for years and still do
when in windows:

Editor:
  Boxer - www.boxersoftware.com
    Not free, but cheap and hugely configurable, supports
    tabs I believe.

File Manager:
  ZTreeWin: Functionally descended from XTree.
    http://www.ztree.com

FTP Client:
   I still use WS_FTP when I use windows and recommend it to
   my clients. It remembers logons, and it has some nice features
   like local and remote file masks.

   ~tj~

* Mike Wagman <mwagman@charter.net> [030725 05:46]: