[Tutor] win32file module documentation

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor@venix.com
Sat Jul 26 14:36:44 2003

.pyd files are DLL's for Python and probably written in C.

On WinNT, I am using the ActiveState Python distribution.  The Help
(Help/Python Manuals/Contents/Python On Windows Extensions\
/PythonWin32Extensions Help/Modules/win32file)
showed this:

win32file.GetDiskFreeSpace
(int, int, int, int) = GetDiskFreeSpace(rootPathName)

Determines the free space on a device.

Parameters

rootPathName : PyUnicode

address of root path

Return Value
The result is a tuple of integers representing (sectors per cluster,
bytes per sector, number of free clusters, total number of clusters)