[Tutor] Unsure why won't work

Chris Readle patterner@rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 31 15:41:02 2003

You also need to make sure that python.exe in in your path.  For Win2k and
XP you can do this by right-clicking My Computer and left-clicking
Properties.  Then look under the Advanced tab, and clich the Environment
variables button.  In the System Variables listing, look for Path, double
click to edit.  Add ; c:\python22; to the end of the listing.

chris