[Tutor] Re: gp2c for windows xp and PBX translator

Alan Gauld alan.gauld@blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 3 03:04:01 2003

> Ps: I wonder if we can do this with Python? Ie., call Pari
> AND call Python from basic:C as I have shown above.
> I cc'd one of the the python communities. I am working on it now.

I think you need a better explanation of what you want. Most
folks on the Python tutor list have no idea what pari is
(certainly I don't) nor what exactly you did with it that
you would like to do in Python.

If you could ask the question again, assuming no prior knowledge
of pari we might be able to help.

Alan G