[Tutor] What command or sequence of commands to I need to use ... please see inside for description

Dirigo bbbbosox@mtneer.net
Wed Jun 4 17:15:01 2003

Thanks Magnus.

The problem exists with my system.  ALT+Enter works per se, but once I
go to the full screen version of a DOS like window, then attempt to
return to a smaller DOS window with the Windows Desktop background via
ALT+Enter, it doesn't happen.  Just get a big blank, black screen.
Funny thing is though, I can at that point do an ALT+Enter and it will
bring back the full screen version of a DOS like window with the prompt
C:\Windows.  Well, I'm off to research this problem as I know it has
nothing to do with Python.

Thanks for your indulgence here.

----- Original Message -----
From: Magnus Lyckå <magnus@thinkware.se>
To: Dirigo <bbbbosox@mtneer.net>; <tutor@python.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Tutor] What command or sequence of commands to I need to

At 15:07 2003-06-04 -0400, Dirigo wrote:
>What command or sequence of command keys do I need to get back from a
>full screen condition to a smaller Python command window?

If I understand you correctly, you are asking how to get
a DOS box become a small window again, after you expanded
it. This has nothing to do with Python, it's just the same
with any Windows non-GUI program.

Press Alt+Enter. Works both ways by the way, so you don't need
to reach for the mouse to maximize the window either.

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyck&aring;), magnus@thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se