[Tutor] languages

Vernon Miller Vernon Miller" <vvernon@earthlink.net
Sun Jun 15 23:14:02 2003

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C3338B.D170B0C0

I learned this past week, that since I am disabled the state rehab =
service will pay for me to learn a computer language. The school that =
they normally deal with teaches;

Java=20
Visual Basic Net
Basic
Cobol
Visual C++=20
A+  ;
I know almost nothing about any of them, so I would appreciate it if you =
all would give me some advice on which would be better. I am personally =
leaning towards either C++ or Basic. Help me if you can.=20

I am not giving up on python, I am still studying it every day. But, I =
think I would have a better chance of actually learning Python if I =
could get a better idea of language and syntax, which I think I could =
get through learning one of these languages.=20

Thanks Vernon Miller
vvernon@earthlink.net
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C3338B.D170B0C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#eef5fd>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I learned this past week, that since I =
am disabled=20
the state rehab service will pay for me to learn a computer language. =
The school=20
that they normally deal with teaches;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Java </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Visual Basic Net</DIV>
<DIV>Basic</DIV>
<DIV>Cobol</DIV>
<DIV>Visual C++ </DIV>
<DIV>A+&nbsp; ;</DIV>
<DIV>I know almost nothing about any of them, so I would appreciate it =
if you=20
all would give me some advice on which would be better. I am personally =
leaning=20
towards either C++ or Basic. Help me if you can. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am not giving up on python, I am =
still studying=20
it every day. But, I think I would have a better chance of actually =
learning=20
Python if I could get a better idea of language and syntax, which I =
think I=20
could get through learning one of these languages. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks Vernon Miller</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:vvernon@earthlink.net">vvernon@earthlink.net</A>=20
</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C3338B.D170B0C0--