[Tutor] tutor list [How to unsubscribe from Python-tutor]

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jun 18 14:37:01 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Greg Chapman wrote:

> you can also send an email to Tutor-request@python.org if for some
> reason you do not have web access, however no-one on the list can
> unsubscribe you (as far as I know)

The admins can do manual unsubscription if we're forced to do it.  (I
personally haven't been able to see this in a while; I just got back from
vacation.  It looks like I missed a lot; my apologies!)

RFisher930, I've unsubscribed you from the list.  But please be aware that
you can unsubscribe yourself by visiting that page you used to subscribe
to Python-Tutor.  The web page at: