[Tutor] Python and PHP

Gerardo Arnaez garnaez@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 15:33:04 2003

hi, ever since I had my eureka moment in python, I
suddenly can read other language and understand them
so much better.
BUT
I also seem to have been spolied by python

I have been helping a non-profit web hosting company
and they now are going into Application service
provideing.  In short, we have a project named the
Bubba Project, in which we are taking a horrendous
online pizza ordering mess and making it into a clean
user friendly page. (You would be surprised hwo
complicated the RDB tables our for tracking pizza
orders)

Anyway, i have been overseeing the project, and
finally had a change to look at PHP.

UGHHH!

I know it does what it does well,
but does python have any modules that we can use
instead to build out page on?

thanks