[Tutor] Array Help

Mike Wagman mwagman@charter.net
Sun Jun 29 08:43:01 2003

Been working with python (as a hobbiest) for about three months, and
have run into something that I can't seem to figure out. I've read the
Numeric tutorials but I still can't figure out how to do the following
with an array.

I have two arrays of the same width but different lengths I want to
increase the size of the first array and copy the data from the second
into it.

I've been fighting with this but with no success.

tempa,tempb=templist.shape
botlista,botlistb=botlist.shape
botlist=resize(botlist,(1,tempb+botlistb))
botlist[botlistb:tempb+botlistb-1]=templist

I keep getting arrays not aligned where I am just not getting it.

	Thanks
--
Mike Wagman <mwagman@charter.net>