[Tutor] .py to .exe

GREENDAY31087@aol.com GREENDAY31087@aol.com
Tue Mar 4 23:17:01 2003

--part1_160.1cd01680.2b96d426_boundary

   Sometimes I like to show my friends at school my little python programs
that I've made.  When I go to friend's houses I like to run the scripts with
python instead of having them just look blankly at the code, their eyes
glazing over.

       Anyway, my problem is that every time I want to show them to someone,
They have to download the compiler and for some reason it annoys them.

       My question is this: Can I convert a python program to .Exe (so the
compiler wont be needed)?

       I think I heard how to do this on tutor before, but I forgot.

--part1_160.1cd01680.2b96d426_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&nbsp;&nbsp; Sometimes I like to show my friends at sc=
hool my little python programs that I've made.&nbsp; When I go to friend's h=
ouses I like to run the scripts with python instead of having them just look=
 blankly at the code, their eyes glazing over. <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyway, my problem is that every time I=
 want to show them to someone, They have to download the compiler and for so=
me reason it annoys them. <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; My question is this: Can I convert a py=
thon program to .Exe (so the compiler wont be needed)? <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I think I heard how to do this on tutor=
 before, but I forgot. <BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_160.1cd01680.2b96d426_boundary--