[Tutor] .py to .exe

GREENDAY31087@aol.com GREENDAY31087@aol.com
Wed Mar 5 00:35:01 2003

--part1_1d2.4542256.2b96e652_boundary

>I think py2exe might be what you are looking for. It is at
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/py2exe/

Hey, that is what I was looking for! Looks great but.. I don't really know
what to do with it. Could you or someone else show me an example of how to
use 'py2exe' ? I would appreciate any help.

-Wayne

--part1_1d2.4542256.2b96e652_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&gt;I think py2exe might be what you are looking for.=20=
It is at <BR>
&gt;http://sourceforge.net/projects/py2exe/<BR>
<BR>
Hey, that <U>is</U> what I was looking for! Looks great but.. I don't really=
 know what to do with it. Could you or someone else show me an example of ho=
w to use 'py2exe' ? I would appreciate any help.<BR>
<BR>
-Wayne<BR>
<BR>
<BR>