[Tutor] C++ speed and special tricks

Rob Andrews rob@uselesspython.com
Thu Mar 6 11:44:01 2003

There's a usenet group: alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ where you may find a
community of people interested in helping people learn C++ (as well as C).

For the usenet uninitiated/ambivalent, you can find the group by going to
http://groups.google.com/ and typing "alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++" in the
Google Search bar.

Before posting, it would be wise to read the group's FAQ, which I believe
may be found here:
http://snurse-l.org/acllc-c++/faq.html

http://python.org/doc/current/ext/ext.html has Python embedding information.

-Rob A.