[Tutor] pygsear turtle-graphics

reavey reavey@nep.net
Fri Mar 21 07:01:02 2003

Hello again,

He's a penguin/turtle on steroids. (Great job)

I think the problem with the install of pygsear was that I had trouble
getting pygame to configure. Perhaps the README could contain an example
of how to configure pygame if you
are not running a sound card. Show in an example how to read config
errors and take care of them by removing their respective flags, in  the
text file Setup-- found in the pygame directory.
The python tutorial in pygsear is excellent. However, I think I might
have deleted it as I can't
find it in the file structure. I have a hunch it's in there under
another name? A pointer would be helpful.
TIA
re-v