[Tutor] New to tutor

Cameron Stoner wolf_binary@hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:09:01 2003

Go to Alan Guald's website or buy his book that is based on his website.
I'm not sure what level you're at as a programmer, but I started there and
it was a great place to find out about the language from a beginner's stand
point.

Here is his website book: http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/
I thought it was pretty help full.

Go here for the book lists or go to Amazon and type in Python:
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonBooks

HTH,
Cameron Stoner