[Tutor] DCOracle & ZOracle

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat May 10 22:29:02 2003

On Sat, 10 May 2003, Zerkani wrote:

>  Does anyone know if there are Debian packages available for DCOracle
> and ZOracle for python and zope?  Any information will be greaty
> appreciated.

Hi Zerkani,

Wow.  This question is REALLY specialized.  *grin*

The only person I can think of offhand that might be able to answer this
is Sean Perry, but he may be busy.  Not many of us on Tutor can help you
here.  To get better help, you may want to ask on the debian-python
mailing list:

    http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/

The folks at debian-python maintain the packages for Python in Debian; I'm
positive that someone there can help you find out about those Oracle
modules.

Good luck to you!