[Tutor] os.execl() args?

Tadahiko 'kiko' Uehara kikofx@nifty.com
Sun May 11 02:14:02 2003

Thank you for replying, David!

In my enviroment (Linux,tcsh,python2.2), I don't see path name.. :(

###
jem:/home/kiko/docs/python> python args.py lots of arguments here
Args were:
args.py
lots
of
arguments
here
###

Basically, My understand for arguments are (optional) parameters which passed to command.
	ie. 'xv foo.png'  (xv is command and foo.png is an argument)
	execl('xv','','foo.png')

	or 'mv -r foo foo2' (mv for command, -r , foo , foo2 are arguments)

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance,
-kiko