[Tutor] Getting all items above/below of a selected item....................

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Tue May 13 08:08:01 2003

Hi! I moved this back to the mailing list.

BTW, most of us use our real names on this mailing
list. That makes communication a bit more natural
I think...

At 04:33 2003-05-13 -0700, Python-lover wrote:
>Hello,
>   I am using python and Tkinter (for GUI) in my
>application.

And using a canvas?

I think it might be a good idea to keep all your
geometrical objects in a normal python list (or
possibly dictionary) and loop through that to
check for y coordinates or what have you.

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus@thinkware.se
Thinkware AB, Sweden, www.thinkware.se