[Tutor] 3 simple, pithy and short questions (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 21 15:45:07 EST 2003

Hi Tadey,

Please send your questions to tutor at python.org.  I'll forward your
question for you this time, but please be careful to ask your questions on
the list in the future.

Please don't keep sending messages only to me, as you're circumventing the
informal "load-balancing" that all the tutors perform.  Your questions are
very good ones, and it would be an injustice to deny you from getting the
best answers that our community can provide you.

For more justification for using the mailing lists, you can read:

    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#uselists