[Tutor] Combobox - SetValue based on selection

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Mon Oct 6 10:46:44 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have a combobox with a number of predefined items. When an item is chosen, I
don't want that item itself to be set as value in the text field of the
combobox, but a text *associated* with that item (using a dictionary). E.g. if
item "1" is chosen, the text field should say "one". I tried EVT_COMBOBOX, but
after my function is processed, the associated text is replaced by the selected
item again in the text field of the combobox.

How can I solve this?

Andrei

=====
Mail address in header catches spam. Real contact info (decode with rot13):
cebwrpg5 at bcrenznvy.pbz. Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V ernq gur
yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.