[Tutor] Deciding on using Jython

Allen aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Fri Oct 10 08:10:09 EDT 2003

So what are the feelings on using Jython?

I asked this list a while back about how to use DigestAuthentication to
gain access to a URL from a company that changed how I accessed their
data. I am not familiar with Python yet to dig deep enough to make it work.

But, the Java classes and API are available on SourceForge. I would like
to be able to build out my own tools to get at this data and would still
like to do it in Python. Wondering if anyone here has used Jython and
what they thought about it before I did more investigating.

Thanks!!

Allen