[Tutor] Yet another question on Python and XML

Jayprasad J. Hegde jjhegde at ncst.ernet.in
Tue Oct 21 04:05:21 EDT 2003

Hello folks,

You must have seen this question many times:
Could you give me pointers to some *good* source for studying XML
processing--DOM, especially--using Python?

I am sure that one of the answers would be the "PyXML HowTo". But IMO,
it is good as an overview article and I have struggled with getting an
in-depth understanding of the details.

So, an additional criteria would most definitely be this: something which
is a bit more elaborate. Pointers to websites rather than books would
be appreciated.

Regards and thanks,
- JJH
--
Comedy, like Medicine, was never meant to be practiced by the general
public.