[Tutor] Yet another question on Python and XML

Jayprasad J. Hegde jjhegde at ncst.ernet.in
Sun Oct 26 03:27:08 EST 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 10:20:47AM -0700, Terry Carroll wrote:
[ snip ]

> I don't have any web site pointers, but I highly recommend the book
> "Python & XML," by Jones & Drake.  It's an O'Reilly publication.
> I see your email address is from India, and I don't know the library
> situation there, but I was able to borrow this from a local library,
> because I was too cheap to purchase a copy (or, put another way, the value
> of this particular book was less to me than the best price I could find).

My company has a decent library of its own. Unfortunately, it does not
have many useful books on Python; "Python and XML" being one of them.

I came to know about this book only recently.
I am currently going through it online using O'Reilly's "Safari". The
"preview" mode that it offers is no good, and in all likelihood, I
might end up subscribing and reading it online.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Regards,
- JJH
--