[Tutor] Re: Re: Python vs. Ruby [where to find more about Ruby]

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Thu Oct 30 18:17:40 EST 2003

Todd Stephens wrote on Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:28:37 -0500:

> On Wednesday 29 October 2003 07:28 pm, Danny Yoo wrote:
>
>>  Hmmm... but I'd better balance my karma by providing a link to a
>> nice online Python book too.  *grin*
>>
>>      http://diveintopython.org/
>
> Strange things with that site.  If I try to scroll down the page,
> everything "smears" and I have to reload to read it.  I've never
> encountered this before, and oddly enough the page validates as HTML
> 4.01 Strict.

Probably a browser quirk. I've never had any problems with it, despite
using several different browser engines. The author is quite fanatical
about standards, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility, so that
part should be OK.

--
Yours,

Andrei

=====
Mail address in header catches spam. Real contact info (decode with rot13):
cebwrpg5 at bcrenznvy.pbz. Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V
ernq gur yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.