[Tutor] Windows questions

Robin Hood RobinHood42 at clickta.com
Tue Sep 2 17:29:00 EDT 2003

Two dumb questions:

1. How do you set the PATH environment variable for python under windows 98
(So that I can import modules which aren't located in the same folder as
python itself)

2. Currently, to execute a python script I have to right click it, choose
"edit with IDLE" then choose "run script" from one of the drop down menus.
If I just double click on a python script. It automatically executes under
the DOS interpreter, and then closes itself too quickly to see what the
results were. Is it possible to change this? (That is, make it so that the
program doesn't automatically close the DOS Prompt after its finished
executing, or get it to automatically execute under the Windows IDLE)

*****A Network is the Opposite of a Hierachy*****