[Tutor] Re: Philosphy on method naming in modules?

Terry Carroll carroll at tjc.com
Sun Sep 7 11:32:47 EDT 2003

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Erik Price wrote:

> On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 07:08  PM, Terry Carroll wrote:
>
> > Writing "mixedCase" would have just been ugly.
>
> I guess it all depends on what you're used to.

I'm only pointing out that even Guido inadvertantly slipped toward
capitalizing "mixedCase" as "MixedCase".

--
Terry Carroll        |   "I say to you that the VCR is to the American
Santa Clara, CA      |   film producer and the American public as the
                     |       Jack Valenti, MPAA President
Modell delendus est  |       Testimony before Congress, 1982