[Tutor] Re: help.. just getting started

Andrei project5 at redrival.net
Fri Sep 12 19:50:28 EDT 2003

Idle comes with an editor called Idle, look it up in your Python program group.
If you don't like that one (I don't), you could look at PythonWin (Google for
"win32all python") or Scite (google for that one too).

--
Yours,

Andrei

=====
Mail address in header catches spam. Real contact info (decode with rot13):
cebwrpg5 at bcrenznvy.pbz. Fcnz-serr! Cyrnfr qb abg hfr va choyvp cbfgf. V ernq gur
yvfg, fb gurer'f ab arrq gb PP.