[Tutor] python

Kuros kuros at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 23:57:45 EDT 2003

Core Python Programming is an excellent book, in my opinion. It covers all
the basics, and a bit of the more advanced stuff, such as sockets, threads,
and cgi stuff. It starts from the groundup.

Python in a Nutshell from O'Rielly is also very good. I have those two
books, and I have yet to find a topic I can't find covered in one or the
other. Its a reference book, not a tutorial style, but once you work through
the Core book it should make sense to you.

Good luck,
Kuros