[Tutor] wsdl

SGD vibrations at cetlink.net
Sun Sep 14 22:59:11 EDT 2003

Does any one use wsdl with python?

I would like to use wsdl inside of a couple python scripts and modules,
I tried it with wsdl4py (ie; wsdllib) but get errores on every use.

If anyone thinks it may be ignorance on my part (Note: I am new to wsdl)
and is knowledgeable with wsdl4py, here is the error I get when I run
test.py that comes with wsdllib.

Use Case 1
 Read uc1.wsdl from URI
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\wsdllib\test\test.py", line 318,
in ?
    test()
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\wsdllib\test\test.py", line 307,
in test
    test_uc('uc1.wsdl',UC1_VALIDATION_DATA)
  File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\wsdllib\test\test.py", line 7, in
test_uc
    ws = wsdllib.ReadFromUri(fileName)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ReadFromUri'

Please can somebody, anybody help? I followed the tutorial available but
get similar errors on every thing.
Are there any alternitives for using wsdl in python.