[Tutor] Classes and the like...

Kirk Bailey idiot1 at netzero.net
Tue Sep 16 14:02:18 EDT 2003

Here is a series of pages on my wiki which discuss objects and related matters.
Is this any help?

http://www.tinylist.org/cgi-bin/wikinehesa.py/ObjectOriented

Intatia wrote:

> Hey, new to the list and have a little question..
> Does anyone know of a good link that explains classes and what's associated
> with them in realllly simple terms, because my friend has managed to totally
> confuse me. A little bit on what they are and how to use them and why they do
> what they do.
>
> Thanks.

end

Cheers!
         Kirk D Bailey

  +                              think                                +
   http://www.howlermonkey.net  +-----+        http://www.tinylist.org
   http://www.listville.net     | BOX |  http://www.sacredelectron.org
   Thou art free"-ERIS          +-----+     'Got a light?'-Prometheus
  +                              kniht                                +

Fnord.