[Tutor] Python 2.3 on Red Hat 9.0

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor at venix.com
Fri Sep 19 08:51:38 EDT 2003

I think it is OK, but I have not yet done it, so this is NOT
the voice of experience.  However, when I spot checked a couple of
redhat utilities, the shebang was simply:
#!/usr/bin/python

Hopefully, any version specific utilities will point to the specific version
of Python that they need.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.