[Tutor] python.org mail server?

pan at uchicago.edu pan at uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 26 19:15:23 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm making a "pyAR" ---a python archive reader, which is able to
read many different py-related archives. The objective, aside from
being able to read many archives on a single page, is to allow
read and reply/post on that same page.

When replying/posting a msg, what I like to do is to call the mail
server on python.org for the mail transfer. That means, anyone, even
he doesn't have a mail account, can still make use of it.

So, my question is, is this possible ? Or

If yes, then, how can I get the info (address) of a mail server for
me to use to send mails ?

Thx in advance.

pan